BioDuro’s Computer Aided Drug Discovery (CADD) services use 3D binding site analysis & protein-ligand SAR exploration to offer you structure-based design of novel active/selective compounds targeting specific protein receptors.
We help you identify targeted analogs with high chance of binding, reducing the need to synthesize 100s of inactive analogs. BioDuro CAAD delivers the most rapid & cost-effective route to lead optimization.
Computer Aided Drug Discovery (CADD) Experts
- Structure based design improves IP value of selected compounds.
- Save up to 30% of the total cost & time invested during the early candidate selection phase.
- Reduce costs by synthesizing only high probability targeted analogs instead of 100s of compounds.
- Virtual screening of 1000s of compounds reduces timelines from months to days.
Integrated Project Teams
- Inter departmental cross talk between Chemistry, Biology & DMPK provides real-time data & feedback on potential drug-candidate design.
- Collaborative project teams optimizes selectivity, potency & metabolic stability with synthetic feasibility in mind.
- Regular & frequent updates on project status with technical teams.
- Dedicated group leader & project director are extensions of your team, focused on timely delivery.
- Project teams committed to delivering your drugs to patients on time.