Evaluate your NASH drug candidate in the most clinically-relevant NASH model systems available. Our new mouse & hamster obesogenic NASH models, mimic the clinical progression of disease and do so in a matter of 2 – 3 months.
Healthy → Steatosis → Steatohepatitis → Fibrosis
Mouse: 12 – 16 weeks
Hamster: 8 – 12 weeks
Our pharmacology experts specialize in helping you understand efficacy of your drug candidate to advance the best NASH assets to the clinic.
- Clinically relevant obesogenic rodent NASH models manifest all major indicators of NAFLD to moderate NASH.
- Pharmacologic responses of reference compounds like OCA & GTF505 match responses of clinical trials.
- Biomarkers show clinically relevant levels of disease phenotype & scores.
- Metabolic profiles demonstrate same obesity markers as human NASH.
- Multiple species provide effective platforms to study diverse mechanisms of action of drugs.
- 5 different NASH disease models provide full spectrum for NASH studies.
- Basic models for proof of concept; Advanced models for translatability into the clinic.
- Multiple induction methods: obesogenic (HFD, mHFD, AMLN), chemical induction (AMLN+CCL4), & nutrient deficient (MCD).
- Multiple species/strains: C57BL6 mouse, ob/ob mouse, hamster.
Collaborative & Communicative
- Group leaders & study directors provide rapid feedback & consultations.
- Experienced scientists facilitate model selection, study design & data interpretation.