Interested in this expertise?
Give us: 50-100mg of API and 8-10 weeks
We’ll give you: Reliable protoypes to use in Phase I formulation and dosage development.
De-risk your Drug Development. Use clinically-relevant formulation for your preclinical and PI studies.
The BioDuro-Sundia Advantage
Fast Path to Amorphous Dispersion Prototypes
- Predictive Computer aided thermodynamic polymer screen modeling selects matrices for development of Amorphous Solid Dispersion (ASD) or Lipid Based Drug Delivery systems
- High Throughput Screening: Appropriate matrices evaluated in just weeks
- In-vivo Validation: Rapid in-vivo PK evaluation to optimize prototypes
- Optimize bioavailability with rank order matrices
- Solve solubility questions
- In-vitro and in-vivo correlation of API characteristics
Clinical Prototype in 8 – 10 weeks
- Week 1 – 2: Start your study immediately after initial discussion
- Week 3 – 7: Complete matrix screening and generate first in-vivo PK data set
- Week 8 – 10: Optimize clinical prototype and generate final in-vivo PK data set
Collaborative & Communicative
- Project leads and study directors provide rapid feedback and consultation to your molecule selection, study design and data interpretation
- Project teams committed to meeting all milestone and deadlines